WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Thursday 4 September 2014

This weeks Mid-Week making

For this weeks mid-week making, I have started a blanket which is a new Stylecraft pattern, that I  stock in the shop.  It is one of those patterns that as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to do it.  I am  sure you understand this is purely as a sample for the shop.  However, the cogs are turning and I'm thinking that one maybe on the cards for home!

This pattern is made up of beautiful simple flower motifs, which are joined together to form a beautiful cheerful blanket. How pretty is this, hope you like it?    



I will keep you posted as to my progress 20 flowers made. . . . . only 187 to go, woo hoo I love that feeling. 

See you soon and keep crafty xx

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you like the design...seems a lot of people do and it keeps selling out..someone yesterday said they sold 40 copies in an hour..wow, real chuffed it's been so popular..came across this post by accident..the designer of the said pattern for Stylecraft

    ReplyDelete