WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Sunday 10 June 2012

A day amongst the blooms!

I have had a busy day in the garden, the weather has turned out lovely, and so it was the ideal opportunity to do some well needed tidying up and weeding.  What you have in your back garden is so beautiful, thought I might share some of my beautiful blooms.  I am so guilty of passing these by without a closer look, due to a busy lifestyle!! What a wonderful source of inspiration?

Pretty in Pink!!

Stars so bright

Pastels Perfect Pinks


Purple hues

Pinks and Green


Corals and Orange bursts ....

Shades of Purples
A Posie of Roses
Of course I had a well earned break, inbetween tidying and weeding to do some crocheting and to have a cup of Earl Grey.  The day is not the same without a bit of crocheting in the sun!!  xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment