WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Thursday 13 November 2014

A bit of Mid-week Making

For this weeks Mid-Week Making, I have been slipper sock crocheting, using a glorious Stylecraft pattern and for once I am being good and using the correct yarn, specified in the pattern.  I don't always do that I like to experiment, then you never know what it will turn out like.  Your twist on things, it's good for your crafty soul.  

The yarn is Stylecraft  Classique Cotton which is lovely to use.  The pattern uses two strands and produces quite a sturdy slipper sock.  Can't wait to try them on!!  


Have you noticed, I am very colour co-ordinated too with my blue hook!! This was quite by accident.   It's lovely to be co-ordinated!! 

Have a good week and keep crafting xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment