WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Thursday 11 October 2012

A little neglected!

I have neglected my blog of lately, something that I do regret as I am a new blogger and it was my intention to write a new post once a week.   However, I am sure when you know the reason why you will understand.      

I have been very, very, very busy with a huge project, it is something that I have been wanting to do for absolutely ages, (well all my life), as far as I can remember!! So I have finally taken the plunge, following so much consideration and constant thinking for months and months with a little dithering around thrown in for good measure.   I am grabbing the opportunity with both hands, jumping feet first, running as fast as my legs will carry me and hopefully not looking back........................ phew!  

All will be revealed in due course, all I can say is it is exciting and massive, well for me it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment