WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Bedtime reading??

I don't really have much time for reading novels anymore, my life has been consumed by thinking, reading and actually doing lots of craft!!! Certainly my idea of heaven.   Thought I would share with you some of my bedtime reading at the moment.   There is nothing that makes me more happier after a long days work, than taking a nice cup of tea to bed and having a read of some craft materials.  

A little light bedtime reading .........
At the mo I am loving Mollie Makes, this to me is the perfect magazine, it provides; lots and lots of craft ideas and projects,  articles upon various crafts, lots and lots of vintage,  it also has sneaky peeps into other crafters homes, crochet, hand embroidery, then when you think that you have read the magazine then you have a sneek at another crafters studio.   Ahhhh just perfect.   And if that is not enough you also get a free gift/craft project for you to attempt at home!!! I can honestly say, that this is one of the only magazines that I actually read cover to cover and could read again. 
My perfect read  xxx
I hope that you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment