WELCOME

Crafty days make for much happier ways!

Hello! I document here news, events and makes. For the love of all things handmade especially; crochet, hand embroidery, sewing, patchwork and dressmaking.

Monday 16 April 2012

My Etsy Shop

I have been rather busy, I have today took the huge step to open my Etsy Shop.  Well it is a huge step in my lil ole world!   Hopefully (fingerscrossed) I will sell some of  my handmade items.  I have today listed; a few Crochet brooches, two Tea Cozies and a Crochet Owl called Mr Buttons.   They are all my designs and I hope that you have a sneaky peep.





Please, please, please  have a look http://www.etsy.com/shop/MissMillicentMay?ref=ss_profile

I would also like to introduce you my Crochet Owl "Mr Buttons" he is a quirky little fella.  He is all my own design.   Mr Buttons is a young wise owl, a rather cheeky chappie.  At the moment you can buy him, but I will shortly be selling a pattern for him.  

Mr Buttons

I hope that you like my makes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment